WHAT TO EXPECT
At First Church of Christ you can expect people who will love you and encourage you to grow in your walk with Jesus.
You can expect:
- A warm welcome and a cup of coffee
- A casual atmosphere. Wear whatever clothes you are comfortable wearing. We are more concerned about your journey with Jesus than the clothes you wear
- A clear message from God’s Word each Sunday
- Worship service that lasts 60 to 75 minutes
- Communion each Sunday morning. This is for all who have made a commitment to be a follower of Jesus
- An opportunity to be involved in church life
- Kids programs that are fun and led by caring, loving children's and youth workers.
- Meaningful worship. We are not “edgy” but we are upbeat!
- Our worship service times are Sunday mornings at 8:30 am and 10:00 am. Both services are identical so come to whichever fits your schedule
- Bible focused groups meet at 8:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. This is for youth and adults
- Kid Zone meets at 10:00 am Sunday morning. Check in and pick up is downstairs for kids age 3 thru 5th grade
- Wednesday night IMPACT features a meal at 5:15 pm and short worship and Bible groups for ages 2 thru adults from 6 to 7:15 p.m. This runs from September thru April